Want to Illustrate a Majik Kids Story?
Our goal is to have at least one new story being produced & published every week, which means we need a lot of illustrators to bring those stories to life… on the pages of books!
So if you’re looking for purpose, projects & future passive income, for sharing your art with the world in one of our stories, then please read the rest of this page carefully.
Fair Trade Publishing
We value the artists we work with at Majik Kids, which is why we pay them 3x more than traditional publishing. When you buy our books & subscription, you support these hard-working, creative humans to inspire your kids.
What to expect if you're a Majik Kids Illustrator
We are looking for artists of all kinds at Majik Kids.
Every story has its’ own unique flavour, which means
we need illustrators of all styles to bring those
magical stories to life.
Every illustrator is paid the same.
$1000 advance + 25% of book sales
(after publishing costs).
We pay you quarterly.
Illustrate a Story
We want our illustrators to LOVE the stories they are making art for.
So if you’d like to be one of our Majik Kids illustrators, here’s how:
- Enter your email below.
- We will email you every time we release a new story.
- If you love the story, you can submit your “Book Cover” mock-up.
- If we choose your book cover, you get the job!
- We pay you $750 immediately (after signing the contract).
- Your black and white sketches are due in 30 days.
- Your full colour first draft is due in 60 days.
- The final copy is due within 90 days of signing the agreement.
- Once we sign off on the illustrations, we pay you another $250.
- After the book goes on sale, you will earn 25% of all the sales revenue (after publishing costs)